The “At-home Self-testing Kits Market, 2022-2035” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade.
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “At-home Self-testing Kits Market, 2022–2035” report to its list of offerings.
- A detailed overview of the current market landscape of companies engaged in the development of at-home self-testing kits, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size (in terms of number of employees), location of headquarters, type of testing procedure (manual and automatic), type of test format (strip, stick, cassette, and others), purpose of testing (cancer screening, pregnancy detection, diabetes monitoring, ketone monitoring, HIV diagnosis, ovulation monitoring, substance abuse monitoring and, others), target therapeutic area (fertility and reproductive health, metabolic disorders, oncological disorders, infectious diseases, hematological disorders, and others), wearability (wearable and non-wearable), analyte procurement method (invasive and non-invasive), biofluid analyzed (blood, saliva, urine, stool, and others), processing time (maximum processing time), kit components (diagnostic component, collection component, lancets, reagents, and other components), regulatory approvals / certifications (CE, ISO, FDA, IVD, and others), kit reusability, availability of data management tools, target analyte detected (hemoglobin, glucose, FSH, LH, hCG, cholesterol, and others), and follow-up consultation requirement.
- A detailed analysis of academic grants that have been awarded to various research institutes for conducting research focused on at-home self-testing kits, during the period, pre-2019-2022, based on several parameters, such as year of grant award, amount awarded, support period, type of funding institute center, grant application, purpose of grant award, grant activity code, NIH spending category, study section involved, popular NIH departments, recipient organization, regional distribution of recipient organization. Further, the chapter also highlights the popular recipient organizations, (in terms of number of grants and amount awarded) and prominent program officers (in terms of number of grants).
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of at-home self-testing kit manufacturers based on overall experience of the company (in terms of number of years since its establishment), product portfolio strength (in terms of number of at-home self-testing kits offered) and portfolio diversity (in terms of type of test format, type of biofluid analyzed, number of regulatory approvals, kit reusability, accessibility, and number of target analytes).
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players engaged in offering at-home self-testing kits. Each profile includes a brief overview of the company, along with details related to its financial information (if available), information on product portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- A Bowman’s strategy clock framework to understand the pricing strategy of the at-home self-testing kits offered by a company, along with its competitive position in the market. In addition, it presents the equation devised to calculate the likely price of the at-home self-testing kits based upon its characteristics.
- An estimate of company’s intrinsic value by utilizing comparable company analysis of publicly listed companies based on their current share price intelligence, equity value, enterprise value, EBITDA, net income, and revenue.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand (in terms of number of kits) for at-home self-testing kits, across various therapeutic areas, such as fertility and reproductive health, metabolic disorders, infectious diseases, and oncological disorders.
- A detailed analysis based on a proprietary 2×2 representation, highlighting the current market scenario (in terms of existing competition and growth opportunities) across emerging and established market segments.
- An overview of at-home self-testing kits, highlighting the key steps involved while performing at-home self-tests, types of home-tests and types of assays used. The chapter also elaborates on the advantages offered by at-home self-testing kits along with the associated challenges. In addition, the chapter provides information on different regulatory authorities across key geographies which are involved in regulating the approval, safety, and sales of at-home self-testing kits
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Test Format
- Strip Format
- Stick Format
- Cassette Format
- Type of Biofluid Analyzed
- Target Therapeutic Area
- Metabolic Disorders
- Fertility and Reproductive Health
- Infectious Diseases
- Oncological Disorders
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- South America
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the manufacturing of at-home self-testing kits?
- What is the most common diagnostic assay offered by at-home self-testing kit manufacturers?
- What are the key regulatory frameworks for at-home self-testing kits across different geographical regions?
- Which companies / institutes have received grants for the research and development of at-home self-testing kits?
- What are the key factors influencing the price of at-home self-testing kits?
- What is the likely valuation / net worth of companies engaged in this domain?
- What is the current, global demand for at-home self-test kits?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What is the current market scenario (in terms of existing competition and growth opportunities) across emerging and established market segments?
To view more details on this report, click on the link:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091