Finding the best orthopedic specialist is crucial for effective treatment and successful surgery. India is known for its affordable treatment cost, highly skilled medical professionals, and advanced medical facilities. Patients in India can expect exceptional care and positive outcomes through their services. India owns a rich pool of talented and skilled orthopedic specialists.
With the Best Orthopedic Doctors in India, no orthopedic or joint surgery is impossible. From handling a range of musculoskeletal conditions to injuries or joint replacements to spinal surgeries, every solution is in the hands of the best Indian doctors.
Here are the Best Orthopedic Doctors in India –
Dr. Prithvi Mohandas
- He is one of the well-known Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeons with over 20+ years of experience.
- He has been connected with many hospitals over India and conducted more than thousands of successful surgery for both domestic and international patients.
- He collaborated with many leading medical institutions globally to decide the factors affecting hip transplant design, minimally invasive surgery, and many others.
- His empathetic attitude towards his patients, knowledge of advanced medical technology, and years of experience make the surgery process easy for the patients.
- Besides this, he provides training to many young orthopedic surgeons in Hip Surgery so that many patients can receive timely medical treatment.
Dr. Atul Mishra
- He is counted amount the best Orthopedic doctors in India. He has 23 years of a long and successful medical career in which he worked as an orthopedic surgeon for the last 19 years.
- He has done over 5000 knee surgeries for patients worldwide, including Arthroscopies and Joint Transplants.
- He has received fellowships from numerous prestigious institutions, including Matsudo Municipal Hospital in Japan’s Joint Surgery department, Italy’s Institute Ortopedici Rizzoli, Philipps University Medical School, etc.
- He also accepted many awards and recognition because of his great work and contribution to the medical profession, which include Chikitsa Gaurav Samman, Award of Honour, and many others.
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
- He is a leading Orthopedic Surgeon and Joint Replacement Expert with more than 33 years of expertise in the field.
- He is widely acclaimed for his skill in joint replacement surgery, notably knee and hip replacements. He has conducted many successful procedures throughout the years, helping his patients improve their quality of life.
- He uses cutting-edge surgical methods such as minimally invasive treatments, computer-assisted navigation, and customized implants during his surgeries.
- He has received invitations to give talks and do surgical demonstrations at prestigious medical conferences worldwide because of his skill.
Dr. Jayant Arora
- He is known for his specialization in Orthopedics and Joint Replacement, having 20 years of expertise in the field.
- He is known for his successful Hip Surgery and Knee Surgeries.
- In his 20 years of medical career, he treated almost a thousand patients with his expertise and experience.
- He also earned an MSc. in Orthopedics from Wrightington Hospital at Central Lancaster University.
Dr. S K S Marya
- He is renowned for his skill in handling instances of complicated surgeries for the last 35 years. He has significant expertise in treating orthopedic trauma problems, including fractures and bone injuries.
- He actively participates in doing research, teaching aspiring orthopedic surgeons, and putting new ideas into practice.
- He is an expert in spine surgery and joint replacements, including knee and hip replacements. His knowledge in these fields enables him to offer patients with spinal problems and degenerative joint ailments complete therapy.
- He is renowned for his ethical standards and dedication to patient care. He puts his patients’ pleasure and well-being first, ensuring they get individualized care, open communication, and the best treatment.
Why Choose These Best Orthopedic Doctors in India?
- Expertise & Specialization – All these surgeons have expertise in orthopedic and joint replacements, which involve handling arthroscopic operations, severe trauma situations, spinal surgeries, or injuries sustained while participating in sports.
- Qualification & Experience – Surgeons’ qualifications are essential in demonstrating their knowledge and proficiency in carrying out joint replacement operations and complex orthopedic treatments. These doctors have vast experience and credentials, including their studies in India & abroad, international fellowships, and medical certifications.
- Success Rate & Surgery Outcome – These orthopedic surgeons’ has a high success rate for joint replacement operations and other orthopedic treatments. Also, the patient reviews and case studies reflect the history of successful treatments.
- Knowledge of Advance Technology & Innovation – These physicians’ use of cutting-edge surgical methods and modern technologies is essential these days. This could involve robotic surgery, minimally invasive techniques, computer-assisted navigation, and specially designed implants. All the doctors are familiar with the latest medical science and technology.
- Treatment Approach – Physicians’ dedication to a team-based strategy and patient-centered treatment is crucial for better results. This entails their capacity to develop trusting relationships with patients, inform them about their illnesses and available treatments, and include them in the decision-making process. Indian doctors follow this approach while treating their patients.
In India, patients can access the best and most highly qualified doctors and medical professionals. These Best Orthopedic Doctors in India charge reasonable fees and offer their patients quality services and the best results. Medicine is a field that needs only expertise in the specialization for the best outcomes, and the medical history of these best doctors proves their knowledge and expertise. Patients get valuable consultation, pre-surgery treatments, post-recovery treatment, and personalized care. Also, the team of doctors makes their patients understand the whole process and financial factors regarding the treatment.