The “Artificial Intelligence in Oncology Market, 2022-2035” report features an extensive study on the current and future potential of AI.
Key Market Insights
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of players engaged in the development of artificial intelligence in oncology– based software solutions.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players that specialize in offering artificial intelligence in oncology- based software solutions.
- A competitiveness analysis of artificial intelligence in oncology- based software providers, based on supplier strength, portfolio diversity and portfolio strength.
- An in-depth analysis of patents related to artificial intelligence in oncology- based software solutions, filed / granted till date.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- A detailed analysis of various investments made by players engaged in this domain, during the period 2017-2021.
- A detailed analysis of the current and future market based on blue ocean strategy, covering a strategic plan / guide for emerging players in this domain to help unlock an uncontested market.
- Artificial Intelligence in Oncology market is dominated by companies based in North America; of these majority were established post 2010.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Cancer
- Solid Malignancies
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Type of End-User
- Pharma Companies
- Research Institutes
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of AI in oncology-based software solutions?
- Which type of end-users are primarily employing AI in oncology-based software solutions in their regular workflow?
- What kind of partnership models are most commonly being adopted by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What is the trend for capital investments in this domain?
- What are the key strategies that can be implemented by emerging players / start-ups to enter into this highly competitive market?
- What is the focus area of big pharma players in this domain?
- Which companies are actively filing patents to drive innovation in the field of AI in oncology?
- What are the key challenges associated within this domain?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
|Genotoxicity Testing: Unlocking the Future Safety Assessment Opportunities|
|Adeno-Associated Viral Vectors: Unlocking the Future Opportunities|
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415