The city of Newport is one of the most important countries in the UK. It is part of South Wales and also the third largest metropolitan area in Wales. This city is known to be founded once there was the final demise of the Romans and the Chartists. It is a beautiful port area and welcomes all the international students warmly. The city is located quite close to London, Cardiff, and Birmingham near student accommodation in Newport.
In this city, you can come across some of the most famous universities including Cardiff & Vale University and the University of Wales. There are many other universities nearby like the Bower Ashton UWE and the University of Bristol. These universities generally offer students with undergrad, postgrad, and Ph.D. programs in different fields like science, engineering, fashion, and also arts. Every year, the city hosts around 150,000 international students making itself one of the most astonishing international study destinations across South Wales. This has led to the growth of student accommodation Newport too.
A wide range of student housing options
Finding some of the best properties in Newport for students can be overwhelming, but it is not difficult at all. There are many online platforms from where you can find some of the cheap student accommodation Newport available at an affordable price. You can find many student hostels in Central Newport near top-notch universities.
Ranging from luxurious to cheap options, you can find some of the best options out there. All the student hostels in Newport were built for the Uber comfort of the students. The city offers something or the other for everyone. The student accommodation over here is segregated into halls of residence, private halls of residence, and private housing.
There are many private student accommodations in the city that offers comfortable yet budget-friendly options comprising en-suites, studios, and shared apartments that are inclusive of all the bills. The student housing in this city ranges from 99/week to 322/week. There is also a wide range of housing options available for students who want arrangements like short-term tenancies. It is much easier to book short-term accommodation when compared to any other city in the UK.
The top most private accommodation
- Cosy Studio, Chepstow Road:
- The accommodations are well-connected to the whole city through public transport with the nearest bus station always a few walks away. These apartment rooms are quite spacious and they come with good bedding, ample storage space, desk, chair, etc. Some might also provide some additional stuff like study lamps, bedside tables, etc. Apart from the comfortable rooms, this private accommodation is within walking distance from the supermarkets so that you do not run out of your groceries.
- Mathieson House One, Brunderwen Road:
- This private accommodation in Newport is centrally located. It is close to the university campus and city center. This amazing feature makes it a popular choice amongst both the student residents as well as their dependents. This will help in saving time on the commute and for those who want to catch up with their friends at a café or pub after the classes are over as most of the renowned hangout zones are located nearby Read more.
Living in Newport
- A city which is on the escalation:
- If you decide to live in Newport and study at one of the universities here, you will never be short of ways to spend your time. It is one of the most compact and welcoming student cities which is packed with new and emerging businesses comprising its renowned indoor market.
- Plenty of things to see:
- From the historical Roman baths and museums to exploring the Wetlands, you can find one or the other things. There is something for everyone in this beautiful city to see and do. You can easily unwind over here with your friends over a drink or head to a theatre performance.
- Never far from the action:
- Our city campus is in the heart of the city. It will take only 30 minutes to get to the other locations. You will never be short of ways to spend your free time. Head to Cardiff for a wild night out, or you can also visit the Pontypridd for a peaceful weekend stroll.
- Cost of living in Newport:
- South Wales offers a wide range of value for money. You can find food, entertainment, lodging, and other day-to-day expenses are likely to be lower than in different other regions of the United Kingdom. So, if you stay in Newport, you can find it quite simpler to control all you’re spending. Here the cost of living is 40% more than the national average. However, this differs depending on the type of student accommodation, as it will be one of the major expenses. Other factors that will create an impact on your cost of living comprise your location, type of commute, meals, and other essentials.